6 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This is a great pick for foodies visiting Slovenia. Taste your way around the scenic coastal region of Slovenian Istria, and discover small villages, farms, and food spots that you likely wouldn’t find alone. Enjoy a hassle-free experience with lunch, transport, and food and wine tastings included. Try white and red Slovenian wine, homemade olive oil, authentic Slovenian sea salt, and more on this picturesque food tour.
- Lots of variety—try Slovenian wines, olive oil, bread, and more
- No need to book transport—door-to-door transfers are included
- Visit a salt museum and learn about the history of salt making
- Stress-free trip with all tastings and a delicious lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport, Zgornji Brnik 130a, 4210 Brnik, Slovenia
- LUKA KOPER TERMINAL GATE, Slovenia, Koper, SI Koper Vojkovo nabrežje LUKA邮政编码: 6000
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LB&T Vegov hram
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Culinary day trip to Slovenian Istria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Culinary day trip to Slovenian Istria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Culinary day trip to Slovenian Istria?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Culinary day trip to Slovenian Istria
6 to 10 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaShore Excursions - BledBus Tours - BledPorts of Call Tours - BledShore Excursions - TriesteBus Tours - TriestePorts of Call Tours - TriesteShore Excursions - KoperBus Tours - KoperPorts of Call Tours - KoperCategory
Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Ljubljanica RiverButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Castle FunicularMetelkovaMuseum of IllusionsLjubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)