Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Return Ljubljan airport shuttle.
7 nights accommodation with breakfast in double or twin room.
Bike equipment – Electric mountain bike and bike helmet.
Exciting 5 different bike tours.
Complete van support every kilometer of the way.
Professional english speaking guide.
Transportation from your destination to Slovenia and back.
Lunches on daily tours.
Travel and activity insurance.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Return Ljubljana airport or Ljubljana train station shuttle.
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
- Train Station Ljubljana, Trg Osvobodilne fronte, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenhills - Bike Tours Slovenia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during E-bike holidays: Trans Slovenia e-bike tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during E-bike holidays: Trans Slovenia e-bike tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during E-bike holidays: Trans Slovenia e-bike tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during E-bike holidays: Trans Slovenia e-bike tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
E-bike holidays: Trans Slovenia e-bike tour
10 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLjubljanaShore Excursions - BledMulti-day Tours - BledMountain Bike Tours - BledPorts of Call Tours - BledShore Excursions - TriesteMulti-day Tours - TriesteMountain Bike Tours - TriestePorts of Call Tours - TriesteShore Excursions - KoperMulti-day Tours - KoperMountain Bike Tours - KoperPorts of Call Tours - KoperCategory
Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)MetelkovaMuseum of IllusionsLjubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Castle FunicularCongress Square (Kongresni Trg)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)