7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Eat your way through the heart of Slovenia during this small-group food tour from Ljubljana. A knowledgable local guide will meet you at your hotel and drive you to the countryside village of Volavlje for breakfast at a local farm. Feast on homemade sausage, bread and cheese, then learn about the local beekeeping industry. Sample homemade honeys and jellies and stop at another nearby farm for some handmade apple juice. After more tastings, your day will end in the charming village of Dolsko.
- A small-group Slovenian food tour from Ljubljana
- Enjoy breakfast at a small farm in the countryside
- Learn about the region’s bee keeping operations and sample products
- Have a picnic lunch in the scenic Jablaniška dolina Valley
- Sample homemade pork sausage in the village of Dolsko
- Avoid extra hassle with free hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LB&T Vegov hram
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Food Tour - Honey, Cheese and Sausages Culinary Adventure from Ljubljana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Food Tour - Honey, Cheese and Sausages Culinary Adventure from Ljubljana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food Tour - Honey, Cheese and Sausages Culinary Adventure from Ljubljana?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 20617P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperCategory
Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Ljubljanica RiverMetelkovaCobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Ljubljana Castle FunicularCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Museum of IllusionsLjubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)