8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the delights of the Slovenian region of Kras on a day tour from Ljubljana and other select towns. You'll enjoy three wine tastings, an olive oil tasting, and lunch as you learn about the area's culinary culture. Sample Karst prosciutto, and take a half-hour tour with a guide of Štanjel village and the Ferrari Garden.
- Enjoy the gourmet offerings of the region with provided lunch and food tastings
- Learn about the wine varietals produced in Kras
- Purchase wine, olive oil, and prosciutto directly from the locals, if you wish
- Round-trip transportation provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Drinks only at lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LB&T Vegov hram
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exploring the Culinary Heritage of Kras Tour from Ljubljana, Koper or Trieste?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Exploring the Culinary Heritage of Kras Tour from Ljubljana, Koper or Trieste?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exploring the Culinary Heritage of Kras Tour from Ljubljana, Koper or Trieste?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 20617P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaFood Tours - BledBus Tours - BledWine Tastings - BledFood Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteWine Tastings - TriesteFood Tours - KoperBus Tours - KoperWine Tastings - KoperCategory
Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Museum of IllusionsNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Ljubljana Castle FunicularButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljanica RiverMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)