Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Lake Bled, Radovljica and Traditional Lunch Tour from Ljubljana
- Visit the Alpine town of Bled and admire views of Lake Bled and Bled Castle
- Explore the medieval town of Radovljica and learn more about local delicacy Lectarstvo at the Gingerbread Museum
- Tuck into a traditional Slovenian lunch at a local restaurant
- Learn about Slovenian history and culture from a local guide
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply for the Group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Local Contact Details: 00386 51 635 888
- Appropriate footwear and dress needed for the excursion
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "is a little long on the island, but this is due to the hourly schedule of the boats taking you there." See review