8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to Škocjan caves
Entrance to Lipica stud farm
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up location and time will be confirmed upon booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Palma Travel DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Slovenian Kras from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of Slovenian Kras from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour of Slovenian Kras from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of Slovenian Kras from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour of Slovenian Kras from Ljubljana
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledNature and Wildlife - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteNature and Wildlife - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperNature and Wildlife - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Ljubljanica RiverLjubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)MetelkovaMuseum of IllusionsLjubljana Castle FunicularMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)