PRIVATE TOUR Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle from Ljubljana
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day exploring the sites of Slovenia’s Karst region with a private tour from Ljubljana. With this tour, you’ll save precious vacation moments by enjoying private transportation directly to the Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle. You’ll take a memorable underground train journey into the heart of Postojna Caves and enjoy a tour of the underground world of massive stalactites, caverns, and other wonders before continuing on for a tour of the dramatic, cliffside Predjama Castle.
- Discover the top sites of Slovenia’s Karst region with a tour from Ljubljana
- Board an underground train and tour the magical underworld of Postojna Caves
- Visit the medieval Predjama Castle built high on a cliff in the mouth of a cave
- Enjoy private, direct transportation to the attractions from your Ljubljana hotel
Transportation with Mercedez, BMW or similar type of vehicle
Private English-speaking guide
Audio-guide in Predjama Castle
Postojna Cave entrance fee
Predjama Castle entrance fee
Hotel pickup an drop-off service
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option.
- Local Contact Details:
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 3312P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledCity Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteCity Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperCity Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)MetelkovaMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Museum of IllusionsLjubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Ljubljana Castle FunicularLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljanica RiverNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)