5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Head to the Vipava Valley, Slovenia’s premier wine region, for a day of wine tasting and beautiful scenery. Visit a small, family-owned winery set at the base of the imposing Mount Nanos and sample a variety of wines from the vineyard. Learn about the unique climate, the sunniest in the country, and the grape varieties of the region including sauvignon, pinot gris, malvesia, and zelen.
- Visit the Vipava Valley on this half-day wine tasting tour from Ljubljana
- Explore a family-owned winery and learn about the area’s unique climate
- Sample a variety of wines and learn about the unique grape varieties
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip hotel transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting at Lepa Vida winery
Professional local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ljubljana
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
STIC (Slovenian Tourist Information Center), Krekov Trg 10
Levstik square (Levstikov Trg)
French Revolution Square (Trg Francoske Revolucije)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slovenia Explorer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Vipava Valley wine tasting experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vipava Valley wine tasting experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Vipava Valley wine tasting experience
3 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeLjubljanaFood Tours - BledWine Tastings - BledFood Tours - TriesteWine Tastings - TriesteFood Tours - KoperWine Tastings - KoperCategory
Museum of IllusionsCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)MetelkovaNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Ljubljanica RiverMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Ljubljana Castle FunicularLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)