5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guide from the starting point for the duration of the tour
Guide as per program: 3 full days
Full day minibuses to tour the island of Capri
Recently vintage coach for the whole period equipped with wi-fi, bathroom, air conditioning
Motorboat to Capri round trip
overnight stay in 4-star hotel in Pompeii Forum or similar
Dinners served with a typical local three-course menu
assistance from our staff upon arrival at your destination
Admission to the chapel of san severo euro 10.00
Optional entrance to the Amalfi Cathedral and Crypt € 3.00
Optional entrance to the Blue Grotto € 14.00
Optional entrance to the Cathedral of Naples € 3.00
Optional entrance to villa rufolo euro 7.00
Optional entrance to Villa San Michele euro 8.00
Optional admission to the Pompeii excavations euro 15.00
Departure & Return
Cascina Gobba, Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aliantour in Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days All Inclusive Amalfi Coast Guided Tour by bus from Milan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days All Inclusive Amalfi Coast Guided Tour by bus from Milan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days All Inclusive Amalfi Coast Guided Tour by bus from Milan?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days All Inclusive Amalfi Coast Guided Tour by bus from Milan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLombardyBus Tours - MilanMulti-day Tours - MilanBus Tours - Lake ComoMulti-day Tours - Lake ComoBus Tours - FernoMulti-day Tours - FernoCategory
Leonardo3 MuseumAutodromo Nazionale MonzaPiazza FontanaSacro Monte of Varese (Sacro Monte di Varese)Fidenza VillageSirmioneChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Vicolungo The Style OutletsCasa MilanVilla del BalbianelloChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Scaliger Castle (Castello Scaligero)Villa Melzi Gardens (Giardini di Villa Melzi)BrunateBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Ducale Palace (Palazzo Ducale Mantova)Palazzo Lombardia