- Travel comfortably in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Spend two nights in provided accommodation
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Get an insider's look at Shakespeare's world
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Address: Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Directions: Our London departure point is located at Stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- (Day 1) Blenheim Palace/Hook Norton Brewery - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- (Day 2) Stratford - You have free time in Stratford from 1.30pm. If you'd like to visit the Stratford Attractions such as the Royal Shakespeare Theatre or Shakespeare’s Birthplace, reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- (Day 3) Oxford – You have free time in Oxford between 2.30pmand 5pm. If you'd like to visit the Oxford colleges, libraries or museums, please reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds & Oxford Small-Group Tour from London.