- Full-day tour of Bruges' Christmas Markets from London
- Experience the magic of Bruges at Christmas
- Shop for gifts at the Christmas market stalls (own expense)
- Sample festive foods or go ice skating (own expense)
- Enjoy free time to explore the city independently
- Includes transport by coach, Eurostar, or ferry to Bruges
Departure & Return
Bus Stop R, Tooley Street, Outside London Bridge Station entrance SE1 2SW
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
We will have 1-3 drop-off points in central London. The exact locations will depend on timings & customer preferences on the day.
What To Expect
After a short journey, arrive in Calais around 11:55am, and soak up the scenery as you cross the border into Belgium and continue to Bruges.
Your time in Bruges is yours to spend as you please, so perhaps stroll the medieval streets and admire landmarks such as the Church of Our Lady or the Basilica of the Holy Blood. Alternatively, head straight for the Christmas markets, where you can spend your time browsing the many stalls shopping for unique gifts, tree ornaments, or hand-made goods. Be sure to visit the gigantic open-air ice rink in the market square and sample the myriad of festive foods, from delicious gingerbread and Belgian chocolates to mulled wine and Belgian Christmas beer.
Around 5:30pm, meet up with your guide and fellow day-trippers for the journey home.
Please note: Times for the French and Belgian portions of the trip are in local time, which is one hour ahead of London.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Details and location order are subject to changes
- You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Remember all times will be in local time, Brugge is one hour ahead of London
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anderson Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms