Explore our promoted experiences
- Budget rail day trip from London to Paris
- One day Visite Paris Metro Pass (Zones 1-3)
- Get around Paris by metro and see all the sights, including the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre
- Paris information pack with city map and metro map
- Round-trip Eurostar tickets and seat reservations
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour Meeting Time: 6:00 am (5:30 am on Saturday), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station. Meet your Evan Evans representative outside the Dune retail store located opposite Eurostar Departures - to receive your Welcome pack.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sit back into your reserved seat, and relax on your journey to Paris’ Gare du Nord rail station. Then, on arrival, enjoy the best part of the day and early evening in the beautiful French capital. With no fixed itinerary to tie you down, you’re free to relax and explore as you wish. All activities in Paris are at your own expense.
Perhaps head to the Eiffel Tower to experience the views from this iconic 19th-century monument; stroll along the elegant Champs-Élysées to see the Arc de Triomphe; or marvel at the medieval architecture on Ile de la Cité.
Alternatively, you may want to visit the world-famous Louvre to admire art treasures such as the sublime 'Mona Lisa' by Leonardo da Vinci, or delve into the bohemian streets of Montmartre. Or, perhaps miss out on the sightseeing and spend your time relaxing at the sidewalk cafes, shopping at the upscale boutiques, and sampling fine French cuisine.
When the time comes, make your way back to the Gare du Nord to catch the mid-evening Eurostar train back to London. Your trip finishes when you arrive back at St. Pancras in the late evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please ensure that you have a valid passport and visa for travel between the UK and France
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under 4 years are not provided with a seat on the Eurostar or coach
- We will make every effort to fulfill seating requests on the Eurostar however this can not be guaranteed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Meeting Time: 6:00 am Mon-Fri (5:30 am on Sat)
- Return journey (Monday-Saturday): Check in at Gare Du Nord is at 7:00 pm. Eurostar departs at 8:13 pm, arriving into St. Pancras International at 9:39 pm
- Please note, this is an unescorted Tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "I purchased the budget independent rail tour with metro day pass and it was the perfect way to visit Paris for a day from London." See review