Departure & Return
The tour starts outside The Ritz Hotel on the corner of Piccadilly and Arlington Street. On arrival at the hotel please head towards the Arlington Street entrance and look for your tour guide holding the yellow umbrella. The closest London Underground station is Green Park.
The tour ends at Parliament Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The ceremony can be altered at the discretion of the British Army or due to bad weather. In the event of bad weather the group will see a 'Wet Change' (ceremony without music).
- For security reasons, the police request that no suitcases (big or small) be brought to the Changing of the Guard ceremony. Please arrange storage for these prior to joining the tour. Handbags and Backpacks are welcome and can be brought on the tour.
- Due to the unavoidable steps involved, this tour is not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties or wheelchairs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY See The Sights Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff