3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience
Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
Review of photographs and how to develop skills
Expert photography instruction
Private Tour Exclusive to You or Your Personal Group
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Photography tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Please bring your own camera, fully charged battery (spare if you have one)
- Please bring large memory card or spare card for the additional photos you will take during the tour
- For the best shots possible please use a tripod (contact us if you are travelling light and wish to hire a tripod)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY London Photo Tours and Workshops
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Christmas Lights in London - Private Night Photography Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Christmas Lights in London - Private Night Photography Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Christmas Lights in London - Private Night Photography Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Christmas Lights in London - Private Night Photography Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Christmas Lights in London - Private Night Photography Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursChristmasWalking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonNight Tours - HorleyChristmas - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyPhotography Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyNight Tours - Stansted MountfitchetChristmas - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPhotography Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetNight Tours - CambridgeChristmas - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgePhotography Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Westminster BridgeShoreditchIslingtonGatwick Airport (LGW)ZSL London ZooWestminsterLeicester SquareRoyal Albert Hall KidZania LondonThe Kia OvalUp at The O2The London Bridge Experience and London TombsEarls Court Police BoxBroadway MarketHyde ParkApsley House (Wellington Museum)Bond StreetBeefeater Gin DistilleryPrince of Wales TheatreKing's Cross