Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Christmas Lunch in the Cotswolds plus tours of Oxford and Stratford
- Panoramic tour of London
- See Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and more on Christmas Day
- Delicious Christmas lunch includes Roast Turkey and Christmas Pudding
Departure & Return
Five minutes walk from Victoria Underground or mainline stations.
What To Expect
Next, drive to Oxford for a stroll around this ancient university town. Pass the honey-hued stone colleges, including Christ Church, where Lewis Carroll wrote his much-loved Alice in Wonderland stories and many scenes from the Harry Potter movies were shot.
View the sublime 18th-century Radcliffe Camera building and The Ashmolean, Oxford University's museum of art and archaeology, and hear tales of the traditions of college life from your guide.
Next, admire the gentle English countryside as you drive into the Cotswolds, a region of rolling hills dotted with stone-built villages, manor houses and churches. Hear how medieval wool merchants constructed the classic Cotswolds buildings, and stop for photos outside Blenheim Palace, the 18th-century estate where Winston Churchill was born in 1874.
Next, make your way to a traditional Cotswolds pub for your Christmas lunch. Settle inside the cozy Elizabethan inn and savor a traditionally English roast turkey with all the trimmings, followed by rich Christmas pudding and tea or coffee.
Nearby, the local festivities will spring to life, and if you’ve brought some Christmas gifts, the pub offers an atmospheric setting for sharing them. Perhaps finish by treating yourself to a real ale or wine (own expense), and then continue to Stratford-upon-Avon, where William Shakespeare was born.
Pass Anne Hathaway’s cottage before arriving in this quaint market town, and pose for photos outside Shakespeare’s birthplace or stroll around Holy Trinity Church, where the great playwright is buried.
Your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off in London.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Christchurch College and Shakespeare’s Birthplace will be closed on Christmas Day but the tour still provides a comprehensive overview of each attraction and includes Christmas lunch in the Cotswolds or in Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms