6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Chartwell in December and step back in time to a Christmas in the family home of Sir. Winston Churchill. The private excursion from London includes transport and admission to the National Trust property, which has been carefully preserved over the years since the family lived there. Explore the grounds and the walled garden, and browse the house to see original artifacts belonging to Churchill. A stop for a Christmas lunch on-site or in a pub in nearby Westerham can be arranged.
- Relax as you travel from London to Kent in the comfort of a private vehicle
- Get a rare glimpse into the festive period that Churchill and his family shared
- Hear fun facts about Churchill’s life in Chartwell from a knowledgeable guide
- Pair a visit to Chartwell with a visit to the quaint village of Westerham
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Central London Accommodation or Landmark
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Richards Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Christmas at Chartwell House - Home of Sir Winston Churchill?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Christmas at Chartwell House - Home of Sir Winston Churchill?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Christmas at Chartwell House - Home of Sir Winston Churchill
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChristmasWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyChristmas - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetChristmas - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeChristmas - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Florence Nightingale MuseumOxford StreetArcelorMittal OrbitSEA LIFE® London AquariumChurchill War RoomsWestminster BridgeBlackfriars BridgeKensington PalaceMadame Tussauds LondonGreen ParkLondon Canal MuseumTheatre Royal Drury LaneLondon Luton Airport (LTN)Parliament Square Victoria and Albert MuseumSohoThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsWestminster CathedralSt. Pancras InternationalWarwick Castle