- 2-hour private photography tour of Greenwich in London
- See UNESCO-listed landmarks, such as the Cutty Sark and the Royal Naval College
- Admire views of London’s skyline and the O2 Dome as you walk along the Thames Path
- Master photography techniques under the guidance of a professional photographer
- No experience necessary: suitable for digital SLR, compact and smartphone users
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Set off along the Thames Path and admire the views along the River Thames, stretching all the way into central London. Stop along the way to take photos and learn more about composition, aperture and lighting as you try your hand at landscape photography.
Hear about the neighborhood’s rich maritime heritage as you arrive at Greenwich Pier and marvel at the grand Old Naval College, part of the Greenwich’s UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, continue along the Thames Path, stopping to pose for photos by the statue of legendary naval commander Lord Nelson or admire the 17th-century Trinity Hospital, Greenwich’s oldest building.
Along the way, your guide will point out sights of interest, as well as unique viewpoints or interesting angles, but your private tour also offers the flexibility to go off-course. Perhaps duck down alleyways to admire the historic architecture or rusty old ship signs, stroll along deserted beaches or snap photos of the boats moored along the riverbanks. Finally, end your tour outside the Cutty Sark Pub, where you can continue to explore Greenwich independently or head inside for a beer (own expense).
Please note: This photography tour is suitable for all types of digital cameras including camera phones and tablets/pads.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pricing per group up to maximum of 10
- Please bring your own camera or camera phone/tablet
- Please charge batteries fully the evening before the walking tour
- Please bring your own memory or SD cards to store the additional photos you take during a tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY London Photo Tours and Workshops
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Private Photography Walking Tour in Greenwich.