2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Let your imagination run wild on a 3-hour Harry Potter walking tour of magical London and discover a world of wizards, witches and Death Eaters, hidden from the view of mere Muggles. Start your adventure on Platform 9 ¾ at King's Cross Station, the departure point for the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where you can pose with magic wand in hand. Next, tour the filming sites for the Harry Potter movies, including the entrance to Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron, and the bridge destroyed in the ‘Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.’
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to the magical Platform 9 3/4 where you can have a photo & enjoy all the excitement & fun
Push your own trolley through the wall to Hogwarts Castle
Visit the The Harry Potter Souvenir Shop at Platform 9 3/4
Visit to Diagon Alley and the Leaky Cauldron
Opportunity to take lots of photos of your time at Platform 9 ¾
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1 Cheapside, London EC2V 6AA, UK
Euston Rd, London N1 9AL, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
- Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours GBP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-hour Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts with Platform 9 ¾ & Shop Visit?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-hour Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts with Platform 9 ¾ & Shop Visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-hour Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts with Platform 9 ¾ & Shop Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMovie ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeCategory
Earls Court Police BoxGatwick Airport (LGW)Piccadilly CircusMayfairLondon National GalleryBrixtonLondon Natural History MuseumEstorick Collection of Modern Italian ArtThe Gherkin Lord's Cricket GroundGarden MuseumTrafalgar SquareBlackfriars BridgeRoyal Albert Hall WhitechapelSavoy TheatreCourtauld GalleryGuards MuseumTower BridgeTate Modern