2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
London SE10 9EJ, UK
In front of the Cutty Sark
Greenwich Foot Tunnel, London, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pigeon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Haunted Greenwich Dark Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursGhost & Vampire ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyGhost & Vampire Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetGhost & Vampire Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeGhost & Vampire Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
WestminsterDiana Memorial FountainWestminster AbbeyWallace CollectionAlbert MemorialGreenwichKensington PalaceBrick Lane Music HallCambridge TheatreCourtauld GalleryGolden Hinde Warwick CastleJermyn Street ArcelorMittal OrbitThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonBlackfriars BridgeSherlock Holmes MuseumCanary WharfKnightsbridge