- Full-day independent tour of Paris from London
- Ride the Eurostar to Paris from London!
- See the Champs–Elysees, the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe on an open-top bus tour
- Enjoy plenty of free time to explore the city independently
- Great-value tour includes round-trip transport, a Paris metro ticket and a bus tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: St Pancras International Station, London. Address: Euston Rd, London N1C 4QP Directions: Meet the representative at Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at St Pancras International Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please note: on selected date the tour departure time may vary- please confirm this with the supplier prior to the travel date
- Children under 3 are complimentary. You must bring a valid passport and visa if required. Please arrive at least 45min at the train station before your train departure time for check-in.
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris, with Paris 1 hour ahead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
Learn more about cancellations.