- 2-hour Jack the Ripper evening walking tour
- Explore the streets of East London on a chilling after-hours tour
- Unravel the truths and myths about London’s most infamous serial killer
- See the notorious murder sites with a professional ‘Ripperologist’ guide
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is at street level just Outside exit 1 of Aldgate East tube station (located directly outside Aldgate Tower at the Junction of Whitechapel High Street and Leman Street. E1 8FA).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Jack the Ripper Walking Tour in London.