- Explore some of Kent's top sights on a full-day trip from London
- Discover the medieval Leeds Castle and famed Canterbury Cathedral
- Take in panoramic views of the White Cliffs of Dover
- Discover Britain's maritime heritage with a visit to Royal Greenwich
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Meeting time: 8:00am. Departure time: 8:30am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover and Greenwich from London.
- "Canterbury Cathedral thus became the highlight of the day but be advised it is a very long walk from where the bus drops you so not a good choice if you have a mobility issue." See review
- "A bonus was the supplied box lunch which saved time for more site seeing rather than waiting in a restaurant." See review