- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, and Dover day trip from London
- Explore Leeds Castle and its fairytale moat before the crowds arrive
- Get an exclusive tour of UNESCO World Heritage–listed Canterbury Cathedral
- Learn about the sights you see from an expert guide, with personal headphones for easy listening
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Boarding at 8.30am / Departs at 9am, Victoria Coach Station, Gate 1-5 Nearest station: Victoria Station - Victoria line, Direct line, Circle line, British Rail
What To Expect
Travel through historical, maritime Greenwich, and glimpse its famous National Maritime Museum, Royal Naval College and 18th-century Royal Observatory, the home of the Prime Meridian, where the world’s time is set.
Then, head into the picturesque county of Kent, and arrive at Leeds Castle: a picture book, 12th-century castle encircled by a moat and parklands. Head inside and take a private tour before the doors open to the public. Admire the opulent rooms filled with rich furniture, tapestries, and artworks, and learn how the castle was once a residence of medieval monarchs. Stroll through the gardens, and perhaps navigate your way through the maze, a puzzle of geometric yew hedges.
Next, drive to the ancient city of Canterbury, home to UNESCO-listed Canterbury Cathedral: a center of Christian worship for nearly 1,000 years. Founded in 597 and rebuilt in the 11th and 12th centuries, this majestic church is one of England’s oldest.
Head into this serene cathedral, and enjoy the special privilege of a guided tour in your large group, as you listen to your guide’s commentary via your headphones. As you explore, learn about the church’s bloodiest hour—the day in 1170 when four knights of Henry II stormed inside and murdered Archbishop Thomas Becket.
Back on your coach, continue through pretty villages toward Dover on Kent’s south coast. Here, snap photos of the famous White Cliffs of Dover. Learn why this site is important to the English, and see England's largest castle, Dover Castle, rising from a hilltop. Your tour finishes with a drop-off in central London.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Leeds Castle, Cliffs of Dover and Canterbury Day Trip from London with Guided Cathedral Tour.