- Guided bike tour of central London
- Pedal past Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, and Cleopatra's Needle
- Stop by Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and the Houses of Parliament
- Commentary from your guide as you go
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continuing along the river, cross Lambeth Bridge and cycle past the small red brick houses that line the streets. Pass through the courtyard of Westminster School – from which you can admire the belfry of Westminster Abbey – then over to St. James Park, and Buckingham Palace. Afterward, head back to central London, where you'll walk through Trafalgar Square before cycling to Covent Garden.
Take a break to watch some street theater in the market piazza before getting back on the bikes. Your ride takes you through London's legal district and over to the colorful Smithfield's Market.
Finally, stop for a look at St. Paul's Cathedral and then cross the Thames River heading south back to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not strenuous however you must be able to ride a bicycle
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY The London Bicycle Tour Company Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Classic London Landmarks Bicycle Tour .
- "This is a must do; such an easy way to see the history of the city." See review
- "Felt safe on bike route - most of the time quiet streets would highly recommend tour and Olli was a great guide!" See review
- "The tour is about 4 hours and covers many important places that need to be seen." See review