- See some of the capital’s most haunted and grizzly sites
- Pass by top London attractions including Tower Bridge and the Tower of London
- Be entertained by spooky tales, chilling legends and tales of London’s dark past
- Travel around the city in a classic 1960s Routemaster with a Gothic twist
Departure & Return
The nearest tube stations are Embankment and Charing Cross and both are a short walk from our pick up point outside the Grand Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With such a long and bloody history, many of London’s most esteemed landmarks—such as the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral and London Bridge—come with a side of infamy and mystery. Pass the Tower of London, where many tyrants (and the occasional innocent) met their death by ax, and Westminster Abbey to learn about the ancient royal tombs that were discovered there.
As you ride, hear chilling tales of London’s most prolific hauntings, deadliest diseases, and most depraved characters. Keep your wits as your guide recounts the Whitehall Mystery, a grisly murder case from the 19th century where neither the victim nor the killer were ever identified. Hear chilling tales of the black dog of Newgate Prison and of Sweeney Todd, the demon barber (and butcher!) of Fleet Street.
Your tour returns to the departure point with plenty of time to grab food or drink to warm your chilled soul.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. The tour cannot wait for late passengers and they cannot be admitted once the show has started.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Ghost Bus Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ghost Bus Tour of London.