6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Local guide
Private guided tour
Support before and after the tour
Additional suggestions for the rest of your stay
Entrance to attractions
Public transport tickets or taxi fees
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fashiontrips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Must-Sees and Hidden Gems - Private Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during London Must-Sees and Hidden Gems - Private Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during London Must-Sees and Hidden Gems - Private Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London Must-Sees and Hidden Gems - Private Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
London Must-Sees and Hidden Gems - Private Full-Day Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyLayover Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetLayover Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeLayover Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
St. Martin-in-the-Fields Tours & TicketsVictoria and Albert Museum Tours & TicketsLondon Canal Museum Tours & TicketsSt. James's Palace Tours & TicketsQueen Elizabeth Olympic Park Tours & TicketsSherlock Holmes Museum Tours & TicketsGreen Park Tours & TicketsThe London Bridge Experience and London Tombs Tours & TicketsCarnaby Street Tours & TicketsArcelorMittal Orbit Tours & TicketsLord's Cricket Ground Tours & TicketsLeadenhall Market Tours & TicketsHampstead Heath Tours & TicketsOld Spitalfields Market Tours & TicketsBaker Street Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® London Aquarium Tours & TicketsCovent Garden Tours & TicketsBoxpark Shoreditch Tours & TicketsBanqueting House Tours & TicketsRoyal Academy of Arts Tours & Tickets