- Half-day tour of London with Thames River cruise and cream tea at Harrods
- Travel the city in style by vintage double-decker bus
- Take in top London attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Stop for photos outside the Tower of London
- Cruise along the Thames River
- Cream tea with scones at Harrods
Departure & Return
Located 5-minute walk from Victoria underground station
Tour ends at Harrods department store located near Knightsbridge station
What To Expect
From the comfort of your bus, gaze out at top London attractions such as Nelson's Column, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament, and learn the stories and secrets of the landmarks courtesy of the onboard commentary.
Head for the Thames River, and stop for photos at the Tower of London. Hear how this famous fortress has a dark history as a place of imprisonment, mystery, and execution. Learn how it houses the priceless Crown Jewels, and glimpse the colorfully dressed Beefeater guards who patrol it.
Stroll along the riverside and board a Thames River sightseeing boat for your cruise to Westminster. Find a spot on deck or inside the comfortable saloon, and listen to the audio commentary to learn about the passing sights. Drift past Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and beneath London Bridge, and soak up stellar views of the iconic London Eye observation wheel.
Return to land, and finish with a drop-off at Harrods. Enjoy an afternoon cream tea at Harrods with scones paired with a glass of sparkling wine. Savor traditional British scones served with clotted cream and jam, and sip a cup of tea, too.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: this is an open top bus tour, please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by London Vintage Bus Tour with Cream Tea at Harrods.