- See the sights on a Paris hop-on hop-off bus tour and admire sights of top attractions like the Louvre (independent tour only)
- Enjoy a Seine River cruise (guided day trip only)
- Make the most of the rail trip’s convenient start time and enjoy a full day of Paris sightseeing
- Relax in a standard-class seat or upgrade to first class for more leg room
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time is at 6am (5.30am on Saturday), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station Meet our representative at the Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station. Meeting point Dune (shoe shop) St Pancras located opposite to Eurostar Departure to pick up your Welcome pack.
What To Expect
Independent Day Trip: On arrival at Paris’ Gare du Nord, spend the day in the French capital any way you want. With no itinerary tying you down, enjoy a relaxed hop-on-hop-off bus tour to see top Paris sights including the Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde. Visit attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and Louvre as you wish. Alternatively, simply relax at the sidewalk cafes, dip into the stylish restaurants, or shop for goodies at the chic stores.
Guided Day Trip: On arrival at the Gare du Nord, meet your friendly guide and take a city tour of Paris’ signature sights. View must-sees such as the Place de la Concorde and Champs-Elysées.
Soak up the awe-inspiring city views, and listen as your guide talks about the monument’s history and construction. Then, go on a scenic cruise along the Seine River. Behold the riverside sights, including Notre-Dame Cathedral, before stepping ashore to see this breathtaking building independently.
Please note: Wait lines at the Eiffel Tower can be very long. If this is the case when you visit, your guide may suggest a substitute visit to the Louvre or Musee D'Orsay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Unescorted tour - Paris hop on hop off bus includes informative pre-recorded commentary, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese and Korean.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Keep in mind that this trip would provide you with the main highlights of Paris in one day, but if you need to spend more time at the attractions, you need to consider a trip that lasts for few days." See review
- "You really do not need to be there until 6 am, so don't kill yourself to get there like we did an hour early." See review
- "Overall an okay option, but the key to having a good time is staying flexible and not expecting a lot from the bus." See review