1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See many of London’s major highlights in just a short amount of time—and tweak your itinerary to fit your interests—on a private tour of the city, led by a long-time London resident. Pick morning or afternoon tour times and meet your guide in the city’s Pimlico neighborhood. Choose to see major landmarks, art museums, bustling neighborhoods, and more. You’ll also head off the tourist track to explore locals-frequented areas and venues, and will learn insider tips about the city from your guide.
- This speedy tour offers the perfect overview of London’s main attractions
- A private tour means you can make the itinerary your own
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times
- See parts of the city visitors miss, and get insider tips from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tips and Tricks
Hotel pick up and drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Kickstart Tour: London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Kickstart Tour: London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Kickstart Tour: London?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Kickstart Tour: London
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeCategory
Holland Park Tours & TicketsVictoria and Albert Museum Tours & TicketsWimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum Tours & TicketsFoundling Museum Tours & TicketsSt. James's Palace Tours & TicketsSouthwark Cathedral Tours & TicketsKing's Cross Tours & TicketsSaatchi Gallery Tours & TicketsLondon National Gallery Tours & TicketsBond Street Tours & TicketsChelsea Physic Garden Tours & TicketsLondon Luton Airport (LTN) Tours & TicketsKidZania London Tours & TicketsWallace Collection Tours & TicketsBroadway Market Tours & TicketsThe Postal Museum Tours & TicketsCamden Market Tours & TicketsHampton Court Palace Tours & TicketsLondon Transport Museum Tours & TicketsWellington Arch Tours & Tickets