- Discover London’s Roman heritage on a private walking tour
- Duck down deep below the city streets to explore ruins others rarely see
- See sights from the Roman wall to the old baths to an antique temple
- Put navigation worries aside as your guide collects you by public transport
Departure & Return
Outside Caffe Nero by St Pauls Cathedral Underground Station
Outside the Museum of London which has even more Roman history inside.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Guaranteed access to temple requires advanced booking for peak times.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands