- Discover London in one day with a royal sightseeing tour by coach and Thames River cruise
- Spend the morning exploring London with a Blue Badge guide
- See royal highlights such as Kensington Palace and the Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Make use of a one-way Thames River cruise to see London's famous skyline from the water
- Cruise by top attractions such as the London Eye, Big Ben, and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- Listen to audio commentary to learn the history behind the sights you pass
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Victoria Coach Station, Evan Evans Counter - Gate 1 - 5
What To Expect
Next, travel to the magnificent Buckingham Palace, official residence of the Queen of England, to see a colorful Changing of the Guard ceremony. Watch beautifully dressed guards march to drumbeats from a military band and then disembark your coach at Trafalgar Square for your idyllic Thames River cruise.
Make your own way to one of two embarking points at either Tower Pier or Westminster Pier and climb aboard your awaiting boat. Take a seat in a choice of enticing areas and gaze out of the window as you glide past magnificent landmarks like St. Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, and the Tower of London. Listen to live commentary for a holistic picture of the city’s history and refresh with onboard snacks and drinks (own expense).
When your cruise concludes, return to your original docking point and make your own way back to your centrally located accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Thames River cruise is from Tower Pier to Westminster Pier or Westminster Pier to Tower Pier (open dated, can use tickets any time during stay in London)
- Please note that there is no transfer included for a Thames River Cruise.
- Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace will resume from Monday the 23rd August 2021 and will take place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Royal London Sightseeing Tour and Thames River Cruise.