- Half-day tour offers an introduction to traditional British foods
- With a foodie guide, learn about London’s latest gastronomic trends
- Get an insider’s take on local haunts including pubs and market stalls
- Stroll past London landmarks such as Tower Bridge and the HMS “Belfast”
Departure & Return
The meeting spot is outside Evans Cycle Shop near London Bridge Station: 6 Tooley St, SE1 2SY. Evans Cycle Shop is on two floors - please meet at the top on Dukes Street Hill - outside Evans Cycle Shop. Your guide will be carrying an Orange umbrella so will be easy to spot.
The tour will end by the Tower Bridge very near to London Bridge Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Secret Food Tour: London Bridge & Borough Market w/ Private Tour Option.