Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: NW corner of Trafalgar Square under the 4th plinth sculpture, next to toilets Directions: The plinth currently has a sculpture of cream with a cherry on top! From 2022 the meeting point will be the equestrian statue of King Charles I on the roundabout just south of Trafalgar Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No dogs are allowed on the tour other than guide dogs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun London Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands