- High-speed cruise on the Thames River in London
- Break through the Thames Barrier at speeds of up to 35 mph
- Speed past iconic sights such as Tower Bridge and The O2 arena in a modern RIB
- Feel your adrenaline rush as your boat jumps and turns
- Listen to iconic British songs and entertaining commentary
- Choose the departure time most suited to your schedule
- Numbers limited to 12 people, ensuring a small-group experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: London Bridge City Pier, Central London, SE1 2QP. Directions: The pier situated close to London Bridge, City Hall, Hay's Galleria, HMS Belfast and Borough Market and The Shard. Dates: Friday, Saturday, Sunday Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hold on tight as the boat accelerate to speeds of up to 35 miles (56 km) per hour and gasp as your skipper performs exhilarating wave jumps and figures of eight during your ride. Gaze at important London landmarks like Tower Bridge, the O2 Arena, the Cutty Sark, and Canary Wharf while listening to illuminating onboard commentary from your guide.
Feel the pulsating rhythm of classic British hits as you soar along the Thames River in a super-fast speedboat. Conclude your cruise at the original departure point and bid your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult, minimum age is 10 years
- All seats must be pre-booked with the supplier, refer to voucher for further details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thames Rockets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms