- Hop-on hop-off Thames River cruise
- Cruise in comfort on the open upper deck or lower saloon
- Convenient access to many attractions, including the Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, and Greenwich
- Hop on or off wherever you like throughout the day
- Live commentary onboard
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Drift in warmth and comfort along the banks of the historic River Thames and discover London’s history through lively onboard commentary. Relax as the boat makes the entire sightseeing loop or hop off at any stop—another boat will be along shortly to pick you up. With your flexible pass, hop on and off as many times as you’d like throughout the day to visit iconic landmarks from Westminster to Greenwich and back again!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bar, cafe and toilets are available onboard
- Tickets are valid between 10am - last available cruise
- GPS Recorded commentary in various languages available to download via the City Cruises App
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I recommend doing this tour early in your trip so you can get an idea of the layout of London and the major sites." See review
- "Be aware of a half an hour wait at Greenwich Pier if doing the trip in one and on a tight schedule." See review
- "My advice, if leaving from Greenwich, and you want the full experience, catch the earliest departure at 10:00." See review