- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Day 1: Tour Meeting Time: 6:30 am(until 31st March 2021) / 7:30am (from 1st April 2021) at Euston Rail Station. Meet your Evan Evans Representative outside the main ticket office to receive your Welcome pack. Tour Finishes: 8 pm at Euston Station (same station) (9:20 pm until March 2021)
Day 2: Meeting time at 1:15 pm / departs at 1:30 pm at The Rock Shop, Hard Rock Cafe London, 150 Old Park Lane, London W1K 1QZ
Tour Finishes: 5:30 pm at Hard Rock Café, Piccadilly Circus on Day 02.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note - this is not an overnight tour, there is no accommodation included on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the Liverpool section of this tour is independent - on day 1
- We will make every effort to fulfil any requests you have for seating on the train however this cannot be guaranteed on day 1
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Complete Beatles 2-Day Tour: Liverpool and London.