- See the iconic sights of London a comprehensive tour
- Take a walking tour of Greenwich and enjoy a Thames River cruise
- Entrance to St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London included
Departure & Return
Meeting point & Departure point: Stop 1, Bus Stop 1 Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, Victoria. Meeting time: 7:30 am Departure time: 8:00am Return: approx. 6:00pm Return point: London Eye Pier
The tour will finish at approximately 6:00pm at the London Eye Pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On Sunday due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead.
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change. The time spent at each location is approximate and is subject to change depending on various factors (traffic conditions, etc)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Whispering Gallery at St Paul’s Cathedral is temporarily closed and is expected to remain closed until at least December 2019
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Kindly note that this tour won't be going to Greenwich until the 4th of September 2022
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour can be upgraded by providing whispers or similar devices so the visitor can follow what the guide is telling even they are behind." See review
- "If you only have one full day to see and explore London then I would highly recommend this tour." See review
- "When touring St Paul's or the Tower, if you were not right next to her, it was a waste of time, as you couldn't hear what she was saying." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews