- Westminster to Greenwich Thames River sightseeing cruise in London
- See top London attractions and the city skyline from the water
- Enjoy great views of Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, and more
- Learn about London’s history and landmarks via the live onboard commentary
- Upgrade to a return ticket to sail back from Greenwich
- Choice of several departures times throughout the day
- Ideal for a family day out and for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
You will find us here: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London, SW1A 2JH. Go directly to boarding points B and C at Westminster Pier and join the queue to board the boat. Please present this voucher to the tour supplier's staff. There is no need to queue at the ticket office.
One-way trip ends at Greenwich Pier, next to the Cutty Sark. Round trip returns back to Westminster Pier. At Greenwich, you do not need to stay on the boat. You may disembark, spend some time looking at local attractions, then re-embark on a later return journey.
What To Expect
Settle on the open-air or indoor deck as you wish, and then sit back and enjoy the panoramic views of London’s skyline and waterfronts as you cruise eastward to Greenwich.
During your journey, keep your camera ready as you sail past a string of top London attractions, including the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, and Tower Bridge. Admire the sights and learn their stories and secrets, as well as the history of the Thames River, via the entertaining live onboard commentary.
On arrival at Greenwich, take the opportunity to explore its many attractions (own expense), perhaps visiting the Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum, Greenwich Market, or Royal Greenwich Observatory as you wish; all of them within strolling distance of the pier.
If you’ve booked a return ticket, catch a return cruise boat from Greenwich when your sightseeing is done.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toilets available on-board
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thames River Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Boats were fast so journey was short as likely possible ." See review
- "The Thames cruise was nice; although, it was quite chilly it was nice to take in the sights of London by boat." See review
- "The lovely weather certainly added to my pleasure on the day but even if the weather was not as good, this would be a very good trip to do." See review