Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
To find us, follow the freeway signs from the 710 to the Aquarium of the Pacific. You will merge onto Shoreline Drive; stay on Shoreline Drive past the Aquarium and Pine Avenue, then turn right onto Shoreline Village Drive.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All riders under 18 years of age must wear a helmet - California State Law
- E-bike riders must be 16 years of age or older.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wheel Fun Rentals - Shoreline Village Bike Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff