Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The Civic Center Metro Station in Grand Park is at 222 N Hill St. The guide will be checking in guests from 15 minutes before the tour begins at the entrance to the station, wearing a t-shirt with The Real Los Angeles Tours logo clearly visible.
Tour ends at the 7th Street Metro Center, which is on the Red, Purple, A and E train lines. There are also buses and a taxi rank. There are tons of museums, shops, bars and restaurants in the area. It's a 20 minute walk back to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour is free for children aged 0-11 y.o.
- Aim to get to the meeting point 10-15 minutes early. If you’re late you may miss the tour.
- By making a booking for this tour you agree to be bound by The Real Los Angeles Tours terms of service.
- This is a walking tour and we move at a reasonable pace. If you have mobility issues please book a private tour via our website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Real Los Angeles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.