Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour of downtown L.A.
- See the city with a local guide
- Experience California's vivid history
- Perfect first-time overview of downtown
Departure & Return
We meet at the Information booth next to Traxx restaurant inside LA Union Station (800 N. Alameda Street 90012). Nearest Metro Rail station - Union Station off the Metro Red, Purple or Gold Lines. Parking - Underground of Union Station by entering the garage off Vignes street. Rate is $8.
The tour ends at Angels Flight Railway (351 S. Hill Street 90013), which is a 25 minute walk or a two stop Metro Rail ride back to the starting point. Rail fare is not included with price of tour. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour ends at Angels Flight Railway (351 S. Hill Street 90013), which is a 25 minute walk or a two stop Metro Rail ride back to the starting point. Rail fare is not included with price of tour. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.