Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
All flights start from our facility at the Van Nuys Airport. Note: The City of Malibu does not allow for helicopter drop offs or pick ups. This is not a shuttle service. It is a private excursion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- It is the company’s policy is to verify both credit card used to book + government issued identification before the flight. Please be prepared to show these items at check in.
- All passenger heights and weights be advised at time of booking
- To safely operate a helicopter, passenger and cargo weight must be evenly distributed throughout the aircraft and cannot exceed the aircraft's per-seat weight limits or the overall maximum weight. In order to assure the aircraft is properly loaded for your helicopter ride, it is necessary for each passenger to provide height and weight information. Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 300 lbs. All children must be factored into the weight and balance of the aircraft. The pilot will make the final decision for acceptable passenger weights
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair
- For safety reasons, the helicopter cannot accommodate any passengers weighing more than 300 pounds (136 kilos). If over 250 lbs please contact operator.
- Alcoholic beverages only served to adults 21 and over. Non-alcoholic refreshments available upon request
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At any given time, the federal government imposes Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) which essentially closes the airspace over certain areas and prohibiting civil aircraft from flyovers. In Los Angeles, airspace is closed when VIPs such as the president are in town. Also, when Dodgers or Rams are playing, we are restricted from flying over or near these sports stadiums. We do our best to monitor TFRs and in most cases we have 24 to 48 hr. warnings. But in some cases, flight restrictions can be imposed with no warning. The LA Dodger games usually affects the Downtown LA portion of our tours.
- Passengers are advised to dress in layers. Weather here can vary from very hot to very cool. We advise carrying a warm jacket.
- Passengers are advised to wear closed toe shoes as terrain is uneven.
- The landing site is a public site with permission granted to Group 3 for landing. Landing position of the aircraft may not always be near the picnic table if and when hikers access the site. Public ground access to the site is beyond the company’s control. We cannot guarantee use of the picnic area.
- It is the company's policy is to verify both credit card used to book + government issued identification. Please be prepared to have these prior to your flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GROUP 3 HELICOPTERS
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands