Are you interested in?
Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port Tours
100 Tours & Activities
Ports of Call Tours
101 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
213 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Tips to the crew are not included. (Suggested: 15% to 20%).
Departure & Return
Departure PointH Dock, Centro, Ildefonso Green, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/25/2019 - 10/26/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mi Dharma Yacht.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3Hr Private Yacht Cruise in Cabo As if you were aboard your own Private Yacht.Al?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3Hr Private Yacht Cruise in Cabo As if you were aboard your own Private Yacht.Al?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3Hr Private Yacht Cruise in Cabo As if you were aboard your own Private Yacht.Al?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3Hr Private Yacht Cruise in Cabo As if you were aboard your own Private Yacht.Al?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 88578P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos CabosShore Excursions - Baja California SurWater Tours - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California SurShore Excursions - MazatlanWater Tours - MazatlanPorts of Call Tours - MazatlanHalf-day Tours - MazatlanShore Excursions - Puerto VallartaWater Tours - Puerto VallartaPorts of Call Tours - Puerto VallartaHalf-day Tours - Puerto VallartaCategory
Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Palmilla Golf ClubCuadra San FranciscoSand FallsLover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Pelican RockLand's EndChileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Hotel CaliforniaPedregal de Cabo San LucasIsla Espiritu Santo Bay of Cabo San LucasSan Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Sierra de la LagunaSan Jose del Cabo Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)