- Feel the thrill of off-roading in ideal ATV terrain
- Helmets, goggles, and bandanas are provided for your safety and comfort
- Stop for photos of beaches, cliffs, and canyons
- Don’t worry about logistics: hotel/port pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tennis or comfortable shoes
- Jeans or comfortable clothes
- Bring credit card.
- Be prepared to have FUN!!!
- Bring cash for tips, souvenirs, lunch, drinks, snacks.
- Please note that these are not fully automatic machines, they are semi-automatic and are super easy to drive and operate, we will teach you, but if you need a fully automatic ATV let us know in advance, before tour date. They are available for an additional cost. If you book the double option then you get a fully automatic ATV Polaris 570cc that is the reason why the double option costs a little more.
- Mandatory Park Entrance Fee must be paid. This fee cannot be negotiated and must be paid upon check in. Even if you are not doing activity/tour fee still has to be paid.
- Children Ages 13 to 15 may ride ATV on their own with at least 1 adult doing the tour, but must pay $25 for Insurance at park location. 16 years old also must pay this insurance unless he/she has a valid driver`s license that must be shown upon check in. Age 17 and up are considered Adults.
- Collision Insurance is optional for adult with credit card and it costs $25 USD per ATV. We only hold, but do not charge, unless total damage of ATV. We only need one credit card.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note when using a card to pay at location there is a tax fee applied. Best to pay in cash.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Paradise Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.