Explore our promoted experiences
- Chef-led Mexican cooking workshop, with cocktail and meal
- Learn all the steps to replicate four authentic dishes at home
- Listen to an informative run-down of Mexican ingredients, including spices
- Enjoy a personalized experience, with plenty of time to ask the chef questions
Departure & Return
The meeting point is directly at the Metate Cabo restaurant located in Cabo San Lucas. In the place mention the tour that they will attend. The experience will begin at 5 pm Cabo San Lucas time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Restaurant Bar Metate Cabo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely recommended if you're visiting Cabo and looking for an authentic Mexican experience that is off the beaten path." See review