- Ride a glass-bottom boat to the Arch and Pelican Rock
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
- Beachside lunch and snorkel gear included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Los Cabos
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The boat tour takes you around the distinctive rock formations while your guide points out the colony of sea lions and pelicans. You'll make a stop at nearby Pelican Rock where you can immerse in this underwater paradise. Marvel at the variety of tropical fish, sea stars, sea cucumbers, urchins, stingrays, seahorses, crabs, and other marine life amid enchanting flora.
If you've upgraded to a new snorkel tube, you'll receive a CD of digital images of your best underwater poses.
After snorkeling, spend free time at the beach and feast on a provided lunch: baguette, fresh fruit, chips, cookies, and bottled water or juice. Finish with a side trip into the Cabo San Lucas flea market before drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Shoe size (s) required for snorkel fins
- Note: Please provide your preferred pickup time upon booking, or contact the local tour operator to provide this information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Esperanza's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "May not be recommended for those are who are easily sea/boat sick - waves are choppy." See review