Are you interested in?
207 Tours & Activities
553 Tours & Activities
234 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Drive your own ATV on the Pacific coast of Los Cabos on this half-day adventure. With the instruction and supervision of a guide, even beginners can pilot their own vehicle safely on the desert trails and along the beach. Your guide will point out local flora and fauna as you travel, including whales during the migration season (December through March).
- Instruction and all equipment provided
- Pilot your own ATV on the desert trails of Los Cabos
- Listen to your guide's informative commentary on local flora and fauna
- Bottled water provided to keep you hydrated
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Complete safety equipment
Entrance fees (20 usd per person)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Insurance 25 usd per vehicle (optional collision insurance)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please notice we offer transportation service from most hotels in Los Cabos area, for more information on your pick up time please contact us at least 24 hrs prior your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 16 years to ride alone, with written consent from a parent or legal guardian
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Dress code: closed shoes, comfortable sport attire
- Bring driver license and credit card for insurance purposes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Los Cabos ATV Tour Single Rider?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Los Cabos ATV Tour Single Rider?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Los Cabos ATV Tour Single Rider?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Los Cabos ATV Tour Single Rider?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2222P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLos Cabos4WD Tours - Baja California SurSporting Events - Baja California SurExtreme - Baja California Sur4WD Tours - MazatlanSporting Events - MazatlanExtreme - Mazatlan4WD Tours - Puerto VallartaSporting Events - Puerto VallartaExtreme - Puerto VallartaCategory
Hotel CaliforniaBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Bay of Cabo San LucasCuadra San FranciscoSan Jose del Cabo Land's EndPelican RockIsla Espiritu Santo Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Pedregal de Cabo San LucasSand FallsSierra de la LagunaPalmilla Golf Club