- Enjoy a sunset cruise, tequila tasting and taco dinner during this Los Cabos excursion
- Admire the golden light, great views and an open bar during your sunset cruise
- Taste some of Mexico's finest tequilas during a tasting session and history lesson on this ancient beverage
- Fill your stomach with some tasty tacos, including chicken, pork, beef or vegetarian options
- Great combination of relaxation, food and history
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and shoes. During winter time, you may bring a jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms