3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Join an experienced guide at some of Los Cabos' top snorkeling sites and become immersed in a world of sea creatures. Your first stop is Santa Maria Cove, a protected bay that's home to exquisite coral formations and schools of tropical fish. Then continue on to Chileno Bay where wispy sea fans, elegant manta rays, and curious sea turtles reside. Swim alongside them as your guide fills you in on exactly what you're seeing. Afterward, spend some time relaxing on the beach. Your tour includes round-trip transport.
- Snorkel in the calm and shallow waters of Santa Maria Cove and Chileno Bay
- Find the best spots to observe fish, coral and reef, turtles, rays and other marine life with the help of a knowledgeable guide
- Choose from a morning and afternoon departure to suit your schedule
- Snacks and air-conditioned transport from hotels and the cruise terminal included
Saved to wishlist!
Wetsuit. please let us know size in advance
Bottled water and granola bars
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 853, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen,sunglasses and swinwear
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- Morning tours are recommended (less windy, less crowded)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Los Cabos Snorkeling Tour to Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Cove?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Los Cabos Snorkeling Tour to Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Cove?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Los Cabos Snorkeling Tour to Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Cove?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Los Cabos Snorkeling Tour to Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Cove?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
- "Both bays are lovely with excellent snorkeling- amazing variety of fish and safe swimming." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos CabosShore Excursions - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurSnorkeling - Baja California SurShore Excursions - MazatlanPorts of Call Tours - MazatlanSnorkeling - MazatlanShore Excursions - Puerto VallartaPorts of Call Tours - Puerto VallartaSnorkeling - Puerto VallartaCategory
Isla Espiritu Santo Cuadra San FranciscoPalmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Bay of Cabo San LucasBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Sierra de la LagunaCabo San Lucas Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)San Jose del Cabo Palmilla Golf ClubPelican RockHotel CaliforniaPedregal de Cabo San LucasLand's EndLover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Sand Falls