Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a tasting of three unique mezcals at Vas Que Vuelas Mezcaleria
- A guide tells you about how mezcal is made and the agave plants used
- Go to a mezcal-making cocktail class where you’ll learn to make one
- Take home Mexican-spirits knowledge from the country they come from
Departure & Return
Vas Que Vuelas Mezcaleria (you can find on google maps). Address is Niños Heroes Street corner with Ignacio Zaragoza in downtown Cabo San Lucas.
|Monday:||03:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||03:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||03:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||03:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||03:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||01:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vas Que Vuelas Mezcaleria
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.